EASTER SPECIAL EVENT
As advertised on Cheshire's Silk 106.9
(Click to hear advert)
A Dramatic Presentaton of:-
"A Public Enquiry into the death of Jesus"
Click here for more details
Welcome to the rest of our website!
We have tried to put some information together here to help both the curious browser and the more serious enquirer. Under the various menu headings above we cover:
- Who we are and how to find us or contact us
- The Bible that informs our faith and our lives, and some aids we can offer to help others understand it better
- The services and more informal activities that take place regularly, and to which all are invited
- To see some of the topics to be covered in the Bible Hour in the next few weeks, click here
- Notification of special events
- Easter Service at 11 Pinfold Street, Macclesfield
- "A Public Enquiry into the death of Jesus" presented in Congleton and Macclesfield
- For details go to the Special Events page or click here
- Some of the charities we run or support
- Digital recordings of talks given recently at our meetings and made available for you to listen to on-line.
- Click on the "New Talks", "Older Talks" or "Bible Study Talks" main menu items to see what is available
- N.B. We are developing a new way of offering our various audio resources, such as recordings of Bible talks, and you can see a (hopefully) working test version by clicking here
- Some links to other Christadelphian or Bible related web sites
- NOTE: If you missed our very successful Bible Exhibition event in Macclesfield at the beginning of August 2011 you can read some of the supporting information on-line
- To go to the Exhibition Event page click here
If we've left out anything you wanted to know about, please feel free to come and meet us at any of our activities or send an e-mail or letter to one of our contact addresses.
NOTE: Scripture references on this site are taken from the Holy Bible, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984 International Bible Society. All rights reserved throughout the world. Used by permission of International Bible Society.